Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lets Cook

Friday night I shot up to Tiverton to help build the oven. Here is the time-lapse of the process. We were able to pull over 26 psi on the bag and got the oven ready to go. They should have cooked it off today while I wire-brushed, repainted, and then reinstalled the Watermaker motor with a new pump attached. It is working much better now, makine almost 30 gal/hr. I also installed the ACR Nauticast-B AIS transceiver and played around with that a bit. I can get the output directly, but am having a problem getting the data through the multiplexer. Hopefully Brookhouse will have an easy solution. Tomorrow I try to finalize cockpit hatch design and try to figure out the pilothouse hatch.

1 comment:

Mark Nannini said...

Hi Gram,

Site looks great!!!! Lot's of neat stuff. Cook went off great. Mold still looks pretty good with minor repairs needed. Still pulling 27" after cool down. Thanks for all your help and input.

Mark